Setting Your Session Fee
Watching a seminar is easy. Start and stop when you need to, whenever you need to, anytime day or night.
- Listen and watch a powerpoint style presentation
- Watch and listen whenever you want. Wearing whatever you want. And stop and start as often as you like/need.
- Keep the video for personal use for as long as you need. Reference it as you improve your marketing plan.
Setting your session fee is an important consideration. Don’t be a therapist who picks a number out of the air without much basis for the decision. This seminar walks you through a series of steps to setting your session fee.
What You Get
- Downloadable 20 minute narrated video seminar (think PowerPoint video with audio presentation)
- MS Excel file for the Cost of Doing Business Calculator
- Practical and affordable approach to setting your price today
- Lingering questions now or after the course? Call the presenter Jeffrey Kerekes’ mobile phone: 203-676-0880 or send an email.
What You Don’t Get
- Windowless hotel ballrooms
- Sugary snacks in the shape of muffins
- One hour commute
|Getting A Baseline Salary|
|What Other Therapists Charge|
|The Cost Of Doing Business|
|Caveat: No Client, No Fee|
|Sliding Fee Scales|
How It Works
- Buy and download the course to view on your computer
- Watch the Workshop
- Be sure to download the Cost Of Doing Business Calculator
- Contact us with any questions/concerns/comments